Listening: La Roux
Okay, okay. Time for round two. This is just a list of cd's I have on repeat in my car. Some old, some new and always changing... Here they are in no specific order!
1. Jars Of Clay - This album has been a staple when it comes to favorites ever since I was 4 years old. I would carry the cassette around with me everywhere. Yeah, it's silly... but it's one of those album where you love every song. I just can't pass those up.
2. Of Monsters & Men//My Head Is An Animal - I could listen to this all day. I just so wonderfully crafted.
3. The Temper Trap//Conditions - This cd has been in my car for a solid week now. I recently featured them on Music Monday here.
4. Say Hi (To Your Mom)//Impeccable Blahs - Mostly I love the song Blah Blah Blah off of this album, but all of them are pretty amazing.
5. M83//Hurry Up, We're Dreaming - My favorite song on here is Midnight City. I got the single and have been listening to it non stop. Ahhh! It's just so catchy. It made it into my 5 Things I Love post here.
I'm glad I got to share these with you! Do you have 5 favorite albums at the moment? I would love to hear about 'em!